Lose Weight: The Shed Stubborn Pounds Diet Plan
- 1 small banana and 1 navel orange, peeled and sliced
- Latte made with 1/2 cup nonfat milk
- 1 cup low-sodium vegetable-beef soup with 1/2 cup added mixed vegetables
- 1 slice French bread
- Marinated Vegetable Salad: Combine 1/2 cup broccoli, 1/2 cup carrot rounds, and 1/2 cup cauliflowerets, lightly steamed, and mix with 1 tablespoon light Italian dressing.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cheese-and-spinach ravioli topped with 1/2 cup bottled low-sodium spaghetti sauce and 1 tablespoon low-fat grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup steamed fresh green beans (cook extra for use later in the week) topped with 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 mango, peeled, sliced and drizzled with 1 teaspoon Grand Marnier
- Nachos: 2 cups tortilla chips (about 27 chips), 1/4 cup fat-free refried beans, 2 tablespoons salsa, and 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)