Lose Weight: The Shed Stubborn Pounds Diet Plan
- Morning Super Shake: Blend 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate, 1/4 cup whole cranberries, 1 banana, 1 tablespoon toasted wheat germ, and 1 cup nonfat milk or light soy milk.
- 1 slice whole wheat toast topped with 1 tablespoon low-fat cream cheese and 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce
- Open-Face Spicy Chicken Sandwich: Layer one 3-ounce chicken breast and 2 canned green chilies on 1 slice toasted whole wheat bread.
- Pear Salad: Combine 1 small pear, stemmed, seeded, and chopped, 1 tablespoon raisins, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint.
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice (make extra for use later in the week)
- 1 steamed artichoke with 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 slice cinnamon-raisin bread dipped in 6 ounces low-fat cinnamon-apple yogurt
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)