Ramp Up Your Routine Workout: Weeks 5-8
Pages in this Story:
10. Stability-Ball Crunch
Target: Strengthens abs
- Lie faceup on a stability ball, feet flat on ground.
- Hold one dumbbell across chest with elbows close to sides.
- Crunch up, lifting upper back off ball; lower and repeat.
- After you crunch up, extend arms above shoulders, keeping them extended behind body as you lower.
- Return to starting position and repeat.
How Many? Do 10 to 12 reps. Repeat circuit, beginning from squat push-press; do the entire circuit (moves 5 to 10) three times through.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.