Dead Bug with Ball
- Lie faceup on floor with knees bent, feet flat, holding a stability ball in front of chest.
- Lift legs, knees bent 90 degrees, so that shins are parallel to floor, and suspend ball by pressing into it with hands (arms extended) and knees.
- Simultaneously lower right arm directly behind head and extend left leg forward so that both hover a few inches off floor.
- Bring right arm and left knee to touch ball again.
- Do 10 reps. Switch sides; repeat.
What do you think of this story?
Leave a Comment.