Bridge Press Plus
Targets: Chest, arms, abs, and butt
- Holding a dumbbell in each hand, lie faceup on floor with knees bent and feet flat, and bend elbows 90 degrees so that forearms are perpendicular to floor with palms facing each other.
- Lift hips off floor, forming a straight line from knees to shoulders, and maintain bridge position throughout.
- Press dumbbells directly above chest, palms facing each other.
- Keeping upper arms still, bend elbows 90 degrees to lower dumbbells toward floor.
- Extend arms up toward ceiling, then lower elbows to floor to return to start.
Do 12 reps.