Feel Stronger and More Energized Workout Plan: Weeks 5-8
Pages in this Story:
8. Alternating Dumbbell Bench Press
- Lie faceup on a bench holding a weight in each hand with arms extended above chest, palms facing forward.
- Bend right elbow 90 degrees to lower right arm out to side; don't allow elbow to drop past shoulder.
- Hold for 1 count, then extend arm back to starting position.
- Repeat on opposite side, bending left elbow 90 degrees.
How Many? Do 10 to 12 reps per side.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)