How Can I Stretch My Super-Tight Shoulders?
- Standing with feet hip-width apart, clasp your hands behind your back, keeping a slight bend in the elbows.
- Inhale to expand your chest and lengthen the sides of your body.
- Softly bend your knees, then slowly bend at the waist, bringing your hands toward the ceiling while moving your shoulder blades toward each other.
- Hold for 10 breaths and release.
- Try to do this twice a day.
Originally published in Fitness magazine, January 2006.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.