Love Your Lower Body in 4 Moves
3. Butt BurnerTargets: Abs, glutes, and hamstrings
- Begin on all fours, knees under hips and hands under shoulders, back straight, abs tight and head in line with spine.
- Without arching back, raise right knee to right side. Extend leg straight back so toes are in line with hip.
- Bend knee to bring heel toward butt; lower and repeat.
- Do 16 reps; switch sides.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)