The Hips, Waist, Thighs Workout: Dangerous Curves Ahead
6. Bent-Knee DeadliftTargets: Hamstrings, Glutes, Lower Back, Hips
- Stand with feet shoulder-distance apart, holding medium-weight dumbbells in each hand, arms at sides with palms in.
- Keeping head up, shoulders back, abs tight and knees slightly bent, hinge forward from the hips to slide your butt back.
- As you bend forward, slide weights down the legs, gazing slightly ahead of you.
- Keeping body weight over heels, slowly return to starting position; repeat.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.