The Hips, Waist, Thighs Workout: Dangerous Curves Ahead
2. Bench Step-UpTargets: Thighs, Hips, Glutes, Shoulders
- Hold a light- or medium-weight dumbbell in each hand standing next to the bench lengthwise.
- Step up with right foot onto the middle of the bench; hold for 3 counts with left leg lifted to side.
- Step down with left foot and tap down with the right.
- Immediately step back up to the bench with right foot.
- Do all reps on this leg, rest for 30 seconds, then switch sides.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)