1. Ice Skater
Targets: Abs, lower back, hips, butt, and outer thighs
- Stand with feet a little less than shoulder-width apart, arms extended, holding the back of a chair for support.
- Keeping abs engaged, bend left knee slightly while extending right leg to right side, toes pointing toward floor and rotated outward.
2. Lunge Hinge
Targets: Lower back, abs, hamstrings, and quads
- Stand about 3 feet in front of a step, holding dumbbells with palms facing body.
- Lunge back, placing right foot on step; bend both knees 90 degrees, keeping left knee aligned with left ankle.
- Stand up, squeezing glutes.
3. Butt Burner
Targets: Abs, glutes, and hamstrings
- Begin on all fours, knees under hips and hands under shoulders, back straight, abs tight and head in line with spine.
- Without arching back, raise right knee to right side. Extend leg straight back so toes are in line with hip.
- Bend knee to bring heel toward butt; lower and repeat.
- Do 16 reps; switch sides.
4. Bottom Line
Targets: Lower back, glutes, and inner thighs
- Lie faceup on floor with hands at sides, palms down, knees bent and feet on floor.
- Engaging abs, lift hips, keeping feet on floor (don't overarch back).
- At the top, bring knees out to sides as far as possible; return to center, lower, and repeat.
- Do 12 to 15 reps.