Paris Hilton's Abs Workout
Paris Hilton may not be the best role model, but we still wanted to know how someone who is frequently spotted eating McDonalds and Taco Bell stays slim. We talked to her trainer, Teddy Bass, who shared with us this exercise that Paris Hilton uses to get flat abs.
The exercise: Around the world
- Lie faceup on floor with knees bent, feet flat on floor and hands behind head with elbows out to sides.
- Cross left ankle over right knee.
- Lift shoulders as high as possible, bringing left elbow and shoulder toward right knee.
- Return to center and crunch up, keeping left ankle on right knee.
- Lower back to start and repeat, this time bringing right shoulder toward left knee.
- Continue, moving from right to left with each rep.
- Do 12 to 15 reps; switch legs and repeat, moving from left to right.
Originally published on FitnessMagazine.com, September 2008.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.