Chris Hemsworth's Thor Workout
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, holding dumbbell in left hand, elbow bent by side so that dumbbell is near chest, palm facing right.
- Press dumbbell overhead until left arm is fully extended.
- Keeping upper arm still, bend left elbow 90 degrees so dumbbell is behind head.
- Extend left arm overhead again, then lower dumbbell to start position.
- Lower into a squat, then perform a biceps curl, lowering dumbbell then curling it to shoulder, palm facing right [like a hammer curl]. Return to standing to complete 1 rep.
- Do 10 reps; switch sides and repeat.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.