Insider's Guide to Pilates
Get It Right
- Scoop your abs as if trying on a pair of tight jeans, and keep them engaged through most of the exercises.
- Exhale on the exertion -- or the toughest part -- of the exercise, then inhale when you're in the recovery phase.
- Press your shoulders down and away from your ears, keeping your chest lifted.
- Reach out through your hands and feet.
- Keep a fist-distance space between your chin and chest when rounding your head forward.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.