5-Minute Pilates Workout: Firm Up Fast
3. Inner Thigh Lift
Targets: Inner Thighs and Glutes
- Lie on the floor on your right side, head resting on right hand and legs extended 45 degrees in front of you. Place your left foot on the floor in front of your right thigh and grasp left ankle.
- Raise right leg to hip height, inner thigh reaching toward the ceiling and foot flexed.
- Do 8 lifts, then circle leg 3 times.
- Roll onto your stomach and place your forehead in your hands. Lift legs off the floor and "clap" your heels together 30 times.
- Roll onto your left side and repeat entire series.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)