Transform Your Trouble Zones
Pages in this Story:
- Double-Duty Exercises
- 1. One-Two Punch with Lunge Kick
- 2. Ab Crunch with Inner-Thigh Squeeze
- 3. Curtsy Lunge with Front Raise
- 4. Plie Squat and Calf Raise with Biceps Curl
- 5. Wall Squat with Shoulder Press
- 6. Single-Arm Row and Reverse Kickback with Lunge Hold
- 7. Standing Side Leg/Arm Raise
- 8. Ball Crunch with Chest Press
- Your 10-Minute Cardio Plan
3. Curtsy Lunge with Front Raise
- Stand with a dumbbell in each hand.
- Cross your right foot behind your left leg and lower down in a deep curtsy, bending your left knee 90 degrees while keeping your right leg extended and your hips and torso facing forward.
- From this position, raise weights to shoulder level in front of your body, palms down, keeping elbows slightly bent. Lower weights while standing back up to starting position.
- Do all reps on this leg; switch sides and repeat.
Beginners: 10-12 reps
Intermediate/Advanced: 13-15 reps
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.