Transform Your Trouble Zones
Pages in this Story:
- Double-Duty Exercises
- 1. One-Two Punch with Lunge Kick
- 2. Ab Crunch with Inner-Thigh Squeeze
- 3. Curtsy Lunge with Front Raise
- 4. Plie Squat and Calf Raise with Biceps Curl
- 5. Wall Squat with Shoulder Press
- 6. Single-Arm Row and Reverse Kickback with Lunge Hold
- 7. Standing Side Leg/Arm Raise
- 8. Ball Crunch with Chest Press
- Your 10-Minute Cardio Plan
2. Ab Crunch with Inner-Thigh Squeeze
- Lie faceup with knees bent, feet flat on the ground.
- Place a medicine ball between your knees, resting your head in your hands.
- Tighten your abs and lift your shoulders and upper back off the ground.
- At the same time, squeeze your thighs together, pressing into the ball.
- Release slowly and return to starting position.
- Do all reps; rest for 20 seconds, repeat.
Beginners: 20 reps
Intermediate/Advanced: 25 reps
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.