The 30-Minute Outdoor Workout (Even Indoor Girls Will Love!)
3. Park-Bench Push-Up
- Stand facing a park bench and place your hands on the seat; walk your feet out behind you until your legs are fully extended.
- Bend your arms and lower chest toward bench, then push up.
- Complete 12 reps.
- Turn around and place your hands on the ground and your feet on the bench (not shown); walk your hands forward until they're aligned under shoulders, legs extended.
- Lower chest toward ground, then push up. Complete 8 reps.
- Work up to 20 reps of each.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)