Fit into Your Skinny Jeans in 4 Weeks
2. Standing Flye
- Stand sideways to stairs, placing right foot on the first or second step.
- Keep feet wide apart and turn toes out 45 degrees.
- Hold a 3- to 5-pound dumbbell in each hand, palms forward, arms extended at chest height and elbows slightly bent (not shown).
- Bring weights together in front of chest while lowering hips into a pliť.
- Hold for 2 seconds.
- Return to starting position and repeat for 16 to 20 reps; switch sides.
Beginner Option: Lower halfway down into a semi pliť; keep hands on your hips (no weights).
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.