1. "Sober" by Pink (Warm up at an easy pace.)
2. "Turnin' Me On" by Keri Hilson and Lil Wayne (Go at a steady half-intensity pace.)
3. "If U Seek Amy" by Britney Spears (Hit a faster-than-usual pace; stay there for the next four songs.)
4. "Waking Up in Vegas" by Katy Perry
5. "Right Round" by Flo Rida
6. "Let Me Think About It" Calimocho Club mix, by J Rae
7. "Don't Trust Me" by 3OH!3
8. "Wake Up Call" by Maroon 5 (Return to half-intensity for last two songs.)
9. "Beggin'" by Madcon
For an extra-credit session, move your feet to the beat of this 32-minute playlist from Deekron, aka the Fitness DJ, who produces Motion Traxx music podcasts and mixes for instructors. Lose to the music!
CALORIES BURNED: 142 (walking), 360 (running)
Originally published in FITNESS magazine, September 2009.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.