Get It Now: A Supercharged Metabolism
4. Balance Lift
- Hold a 3- to 5-pound dumbbell in your left hand, palm facing behind you (not shown).
- Lean forward slightly from hips, lifting left foot about 6 inches off floor.
- Place right hand on hip with abs engaged.
- Keeping left leg raised, lift left arm up directly above shoulder and over head.
- Lower in 8 counts to start.
- Do 6 to 8 reps; switch sides and repeat.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)