The 2,500-Calorie Workout: Fight Fat Faster
Workout 5: Long Recovery
Points Earned: 4.5 points, (40-60 minutes; 450 calories)
- This longer cardio workout gives your body a chance to recover from the more intense sessions. Choose from the following options: If you go for 60 minutes, you can drop the intensity to a 5; if your workout is on the shorter end, step it up to a 7.
- Cycling, 45 to 60 minutes
- In-Line Skating, 45 to 60 minutes
- Tennis Singles, 60 minutes
- Walk, 4 mph, 60 minutes
- Step Class, 60 minutes
- Swimming Laps, 30 to 45 minutes
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)