Target Every Trouble Zone in 3 Moves
Targets shoulders, lower back, glutes, quads
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, arms raised overhead.
- Drop your right leg to the floor into a kneeling position, then drop your left leg, keeping arms lifted the entire time.
- Stand back up without using your arms, starting with your left leg, then right.
- Repeat sequence, starting with opposite leg.
- Do 10 reps, alternating legs.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)