Lose Every Bulge in 3 Weeks
5. Touch-Down Squat/Hammer Curl
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, holding a dumbbell vertically in each hand.
- Squat down, bending knees to 90 degrees and bringing body weight back onto your heels.
- Hold for 4 counts, lowering dumbbells toward the floor in front of you.
- As you stand back up, curl weights toward shoulders.
- Lower weights to starting position and repeat.
- Do 3 sets of 12 to 15 reps total.
Make It Easier: Do a half squat (knees bent about halfway to 90 degrees).
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)