Lose Every Bulge in 3 Weeks
5. Touch-Down Squat/Hammer Curl
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, holding a dumbbell vertically in each hand.
- Squat down, bending knees to 90 degrees and bringing body weight back onto your heels.
- Hold for 4 counts, lowering dumbbells toward the floor in front of you.
- As you stand back up, curl weights toward shoulders.
- Lower weights to starting position and repeat.
- Do 3 sets of 12 to 15 reps total.
Make It Easier: Do a half squat (knees bent about halfway to 90 degrees).
Make It Harder: Balance on one leg as you squat down (you will probably not be able to go as deeply into the squat).
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.