Lose Every Bulge in 3 Weeks
3. Plank Extension
- Lie facedown on the floor, elbows aligned under shoulders and hands together under chin.
- Lift hips and push up onto elbows, balancing weight on forearms and toes.
- Keeping abs tight and hips raised, lift left leg off the floor to about hip height; hold for 2 counts.
- Lower and repeat on right side.
- Continue, alternating sides.
- Do 3 sets of 12 to 15 reps.
Make It Easier: Keep one knee on floor as you lift and lower opposite leg.
Make It Harder: Hold each leg lift for 6 to 8 counts.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.