Get Your Best Beach Body Ever in 21 Days
Pages in this Story:
- 3 Weeks to a Bikini-Worthy Body
- 1. Bulgarian Split Squat with Stability Ball
- 2. 1 and 1/4 Push-Up
- 3. Back Extension on Stability Ball
- 4. 1 and 1/4 Medicine-Ball Pullover
- 5. Prone Torso Twist on Stability Ball
- 6a. Standing Dumbbell Curl
- 7. Alternating Calf Raise
- 8. Alternating-Leg Hip Bridge
- Fast-Track Your Cardio
6a. Standing Dumbbell Curl
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart.
- Hold a 3- to 10-pound dumbbell in each hand, arms straight at sides with palms facing forward, and curl dumbbells to shoulders (not shown).
- Fan elbows out to sides and turn palms to face forward so elbows are bent 90 degrees.
Fitness Focus: Biceps, Shoulders
- Push dumbbells overhead until arms are nearly straight; rotate palms to face in.
- Return weights to shoulder level, elbows out to sides, then lower to starting position.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)