Get a Bikini Body in 4 Weeks
5. Front Plank/Back Support
- Sit with legs extended and toes pointed, pressing palms to the ground 6 inches behind your butt, fingers pointing to your back.
- Engage your abs and arch upper back slightly.
- Press body weight into your hands and lift hips up, forming one line from ankles to shoulders.
- As you lift hips, try to touch the balls of both feet to the ground.
- Hold for 2 counts, then return to starting position; repeat 10 times.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.