5-Minute Workout: Triple Your Workout Results
1. Push-Up RowMinutes 0:00-1:00
- Begin in a modified push-up, knees on floor.
- Place dumbbells on floor under shoulders, resistance band across upper back; hold an end of band in each hand.
- Do one full push-up with hands on weights, then drive left elbow toward ceiling, bringing dumbbell to ribs.
- Lower weight; repeat on right side.
- Do 8 to 12 reps per side.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)