Lunge Shoulder Press
Complete the circuit 2 to 3 times, doing 50 imaginary rope jumps after each move.
What you'll need: a pair of 5- to 10-pound dumbbells, a yoga mat
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, a dumbbell in each hand; bend elbows to bring dumbbells next to shoulders, palms facing forward.
- Lunge forward with left leg, bending both knees 90 degrees.
Reverse-Grip Dead-Lift Row
Targets back, biceps, and hamstrings
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, knees slightly bent, holding a dumbbell in each hand, arms by sides, palms facing up.
- Hinge forward from hips, pushing butt back as far as you can.
- Drive elbows behind you to bring dumbbells by ribs, palms up, shoulder blades squeezing together.
- Lower dumbbells toward floor, releasing shoulder blades so that they move away from each other.
- Return to start. Do 20 reps.