The 20-Minute Mind/Body Workout
Pages in this Story:
- Workout 1
- Standing Row
- Overhead Press with Dumbbells
- Pull-Over with Dumbbells
- Workout 2: Forward Lunge
- Dumbbell Squat
- Diagonal Lunge with Dumbbells
- Workout 3: Crab Walk
- Prone Plank
- Opposite Arm/Leg Raise
- Workout 4: Option 1: Speed
- Option 2: Resistance Pyramid
- Workout 5: Relaxation
Standing RowWorkout 1: Upper-Body Strength Circuit: Standing Row
Targets arms, back
- Stand with feet hip-width apart and knees slightly bent, arms extended, holding dumbbells with palms facing each other (not shown).
- Lean forward about 45 degrees from hips. Bend elbows 90 degrees and pull them up toward ceiling, keeping arms close to sides.
- Do 15 to 20 reps.
Challenge yourself: Do the move as above, but alternate arms.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)