The 20-Minute Mind/Body Workout
Pages in this Story:
- Workout 1
- Standing Row
- Overhead Press with Dumbbells
- Pull-Over with Dumbbells
- Workout 2: Forward Lunge
- Dumbbell Squat
- Diagonal Lunge with Dumbbells
- Workout 3: Crab Walk
- Prone Plank
- Opposite Arm/Leg Raise
- Workout 4: Option 1: Speed
- Option 2: Resistance Pyramid
- Workout 5: Relaxation
Push-UpWorkout 1: Upper-Body Strength Circuit: Push-Up
Targets arms, chest, core
- Begin in a modified push-up position -- wrists on floor below shoulders, abs engaged, knees on floor.
- Bend elbows 90 degrees, bringing chest just above the floor; keep hips lifted, shoulders down and head in line with spine.
- Push back up to start and repeat. (If this feels too easy, do a full push-up.)
- Do 15 to 20 reps.
Challenge yourself: Do walking push-ups, lifting up one hand and moving it a few inches to the side; follow with the other hand; go back and forth for a total of 12 reps.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.