The 20-Minute Mind/Body Workout
Pages in this Story:
- Workout 1
- Standing Row
- Overhead Press with Dumbbells
- Pull-Over with Dumbbells
- Workout 2: Forward Lunge
- Dumbbell Squat
- Diagonal Lunge with Dumbbells
- Workout 3: Crab Walk
- Prone Plank
- Opposite Arm/Leg Raise
- Workout 4: Option 1: Speed
- Option 2: Resistance Pyramid
- Workout 5: Relaxation
Opposite Arm/Leg RaiseWorkout 3: Core Exercises: Opposite Arm/Leg Raise
- Get on all fours with knees aligned under hips and wrists under shoulders.
- Lift right arm to shoulder height and left leg to hip height; hold for 2 counts, reaching forward with your fingers and back with your heel, then lower.
- Repeat on opposite side. Do 15 to 20 reps.
Challenge yourself: Touch elbow to opposite knee as you pull your arm and leg in.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.