The 20-Minute Mind/Body Workout
Pages in this Story:
- Workout 1
- Standing Row
- Overhead Press with Dumbbells
- Pull-Over with Dumbbells
- Workout 2: Forward Lunge
- Dumbbell Squat
- Diagonal Lunge with Dumbbells
- Workout 3: Crab Walk
- Prone Plank
- Opposite Arm/Leg Raise
- Workout 4: Option 1: Speed
- Option 2: Resistance Pyramid
- Workout 5: Relaxation
CobraWorkout 3: Core Exercises: Cobra
Targets lower back
- Lie facedown on floor with your elbows bent and palms down near your chest, arms close to sides.
- Lift your upper body off the floor, pulling your shoulder blades down and together as you reach your chest up and forward.
- Hold for 2 counts, lower, and repeat. Do 15 to 20 reps.
Challenge yourself: Lift both your thighs and upper body off the floor.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)