The 20-Minute Mind/Body Workout
Pages in this Story:
- Workout 1
- Standing Row
- Overhead Press with Dumbbells
- Pull-Over with Dumbbells
- Workout 2: Forward Lunge
- Dumbbell Squat
- Diagonal Lunge with Dumbbells
- Workout 3: Crab Walk
- Prone Plank
- Opposite Arm/Leg Raise
- Workout 4: Option 1: Speed
- Option 2: Resistance Pyramid
- Workout 5: Relaxation
Workout 3: Crab WalkWorkout 3: Core Exercises: Crab Walk
- Begin in a full push-up position, wrists under shoulders and legs extended, abs engaged.
- Walk hands and feet out a few feet to the right side, then walk back. Keep abs engaged and head in line with spine.
- Repeat 3 to 5 times back and forth.
Challenge yourself: Walk hands and feet a few feet to the right, then lift left hand off the floor, rotating body to the left. Keep hips and legs stacked as you reach left hand toward ceiling. Return to full push-up position and repeat on right side, reaching right hand toward ceiling. Walk back to start and repeat.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.