Get Rid of Job-Related Jiggle
- Stand with feet together behind chair, holding onto its back with both hands.
- Lift heels off floor to rise up on tiptoe, squeezing thighs together.
- Keeping abs engaged, back straight, and heels up, rotate lower body to left.
- Bend knees slightly and move body down and up 1 inch; do for 1 minute.
- Lower heels. Repeat, rotating to right. (For an extra challenge, place a piece of paper between thighs, and don't drop it!)
What do you think of this story?
Leave a Comment.