Resistance bands turn up the calorie burn and sculpting power of Tae Bo.
What you'll need: two resistance bands (Try Spri Flat Bands, $5 to $7, spri.com.)
Targets back, arms, abs, obliques, and legs
- Tie ends of a resistance band together to make a loop. Stand with feet hip-width apart and place band around ankles. Step back with right leg until you feel resistance in band, knees slightly bent.
- Wrap second band around upper back and grip ends with fists (wrap band around fists to pick up slack). Bend elbows by ribs; bring fists to chin level.
- Punch forward with left arm, palm down, and then bring arm back to start.
- Pivot toward left on toes of right foot as you punch right arm forward, slightly toward left, palm down. Return to start.
- Do 3 sets of 8 reps. Switch sides; repeat.
Watch the workout video