Kickboxing Workout: Sculpt Muscles and Blast Fat
This is a straight punch; if the right foot is in front, the right hand is jabbing.
Imaginary Target: Nose
- Stand with right foot forward in fighting stance.
- Rotate right hip forward, extending right arm.
- Twist forearm so the fist is parallel to the floor at full extension, arm in line with shoulder.
- Recoil immediately.
Quick Tip: Jabs are fast, surprise punches, so strike as quickly as possible with control.Fighting Stance
- Stand with feet staggered, knees slightly bent, rear heel lifted.
- Bring fists to chin, elbows near ribs, palms facing each other.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.