Cardio-Sculpting Workout: 21 Days to Loving Your Shape
2. Biceps Curl2. Biceps Curl
- Stand tall with feet together, knees slightly bent. Hold a heavy dumbbell in each hand with palms facing up.
- Slowly curl the weights toward your shoulders, contracting your biceps.
- Slowly lower the weights to start and repeat. Do 15 reps.
- Immediately pick up the lighter set of weights and repeat; do 10 more reps.
Challenge yourself: Do 25 reps with the heavier weights.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)