Squat with Kick-Back
You are strong. Your quads and butt are toned (okay, getting there). You will not fall as you attempt this powerhouse move.
- Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart.
- Sit back to a squat, bringing your fists close to your chin.
- Then bring your left leg straight behind you while extending your arms forward.
- Return to the squat position, then repeat on the other side.
- Continue alternating sides for one minute.
- As you squat, remember to keep your weight back on your heels.
- When extending the leg behind you, keep your hips square -- don't twist them toward the side.