Get a Firm, Tight Butt in 3 Moves
Beginner MovesDeadlift Squat
- Stand with feet wider than hip-width apart, holding a 5-pound dumbbell in each hand at inner thighs.
- Bend both knees 90 degrees, coming into a squat, lowering weights toward the floor.
- Do not let your knees go past your toes.
- Stand and repeat.
- Complete 4 sets of 15 reps.
- Lie on the floor and place your feet hip-width apart on a couch or bench, knees bent between 70 and 90 degrees.
- Press into heels and drive hips toward the ceiling.
- Drop your hips and repeat. Work up to 3 sets of 15 reps.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)