5-Minute Workout: Brazilian Butt Lift
1. PlieMinutes 0:00-1:00
- Stand with feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, arms at sides, toes turned out.
- Tuck tailbone under and contract glutes.
- Lower body into a pliť squat as low as you can go without allowing knees to creep past toes.
- Simultaneously raise arms to shoulder height in front of body, palms down. Hold for 2 seconds, then return to starting position.
- After 20 reps, pulse at the bottom for 20 seconds.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)