10-Minute Workout: Hips, Hips, Away!
5. Leg RaiseTargets: Outer Thighs, Glutes, Hip Flexors
- Get on all fours, weight evenly balanced between your hands and knees.
- Lift your left leg out to the side, keeping knee bent 90 degrees and inner thigh facing the floor.
- Quickly kick your leg diagonally behind you, bringing your heel toward the ceiling.
- Return your left knee to the floor and do 10 times; switch sides.
Originally published in Fitness magazine, February 2006.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.