10-Minute Workout: Hips, Hips, Away!
1. Standing Side KickTargets: Inner Thighs, Glutes, Quadriceps, Outer Hips
- With feet hip-width apart and hands on hips, slowly extend right leg to the side at hip height in 3 full counts.
- Be sure to keep inner thigh parallel to the floor.
- Hold for 1 count, then take 3 counts to lower to floor.
- Do 15 times, then switch sides.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)