7 Moves for Jiggle-Free Arms
The Arm Sculpter That Sheds Pounds
Go sleeveless with confidence with these three twists on jumping rope. Do two minutes of each variation before moving to the next, then repeat the cycle two or three times.1. Lateral Hop
Works: inner and outer thighs; strengthens ankles
- As the rope nears your toes, hop to left with feet together.
- Land on the balls of your feet, then hop back to center.
- Do 2 regular turns, then jump to the right; repeat shuffle.
- Spread your feet about shoulder-width apart as the rope passes underneath you.
- When it comes around again, jump up and draw your legs together so your feet are almost touching as the rope passes beneath you.
- Do a few regular skips, then repeat the variation.
Burns: extra calories -- by forcing legs to work harder
- Jump once when the rope passes under your feet, then quickly take another hop while the rope is circling above your head.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.