Get It Now: Toned Arms and Shoulders
3. Chest Pull-Over
- Tie the band around a sturdy object at waist height.
- Lie with your shoulders and upper back on a stability ball, facing away from the band, with hips lifted and knees bent 90 degrees.
- Extend arms behind your head, holding one end of band in each hand with palms up, and tighten the band until you feel resistance.
- Slowly pull arms toward chest, keeping elbows straight; hold for 3 seconds.
- Slowly return to starting position and repeat.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)