Strong, Sexy Abs
2. Climb Up
Target: Works Rectus Abdominis and Transverse Abdominis
- Lie faceup on the floor with scarf wrapped around the ball of your left foot, knees bent with right foot on floor.
- Hold both ends of the scarf in your left hand.
- Extend left leg, keeping foot flexed.
- Slowly walk both hands up the scarf, lifting head and shoulders off the floor -- keep your head neutral; don't tuck your chin or tilt back.
- Lower back to starting position, walking hands down scarf.
- Do 8 to 10 reps; switch sides.
- Do 2 sets per side.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.