Beat Belly Bulge
Advanced: Lateral Stretch3. Lateral Stretch
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, holding a dumbbell in your right hand.
- Lunge to the left, keeping left knee over ankle and right leg straight.
- Bend right elbow, bringing dumbbell to shoulder.
- With back straight and abs engaged, lower torso to left and extend right arm toward ceiling.
- Slowly return to start position.
- Switch sides; repeat. Do 12 reps on each side.
Originally published in FITNESS magazine, April 2007.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.