10 Tidbits of Weight-Loss Wisdom from The Biggest Loser
Pages in this Story:
- I Am "The Biggest Loser"?
- You Must Be a Priority
- Do Not Worship at the Fondue Altar
- Ignorance Is (Fattening) Bliss
- Don't Hate Your Metabolic Rate
- Sweat Your Frown Upside Down
- Atone for Your Sins -- in Writing
- Health Is Your 401k
- Commit Dessert Adultery -- Occasionally
- Know Your Visceral Limit
- Keep Your Fervor Afire
Commit Dessert Adultery -- Occasionally
If you're going to crave something sweet, and you know you will at some point, fugghedabout candy bars. Bob Harper showed the fellas that a low-fat Jell-O pudding dessert has far fewer calories than a bowl of ice cream but can be just as scrumptious. The lesson: You can indulge without cupboard fever. Go to www.fitnessmagazine.com/recipes for more guilt-free, delectable treats.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.