Your Toughest Diet Dilemmas Solved
Pages in this Story:
- Can I Cheat?
- Wheat vs. Whole Wheat
- Can I Eat at Night?
- When Will I See It on the Scale?
- What's the Deal with Sugar Substitutes?
- Help! I'm Still Starving After a Salad!
- What Happens to My Body Fat When I Drop Pounds?
- How Can I Boost My Metabolism?
- Low Carb vs. Low Fat
- Should I Eat Before Hitting the Gym?
- How Important Are Supplements?
- Food Additives and Hyperactivity
- Do I Need to Go Organic?
What Happens to My Body Fat When I Drop Pounds?What happens to body fat when you lose weight?
"Your fat cells shrink and their contents get absorbed -- eventually they're excreted or used for energy or other cell functions," Bonci explains. Sadly, once a fat cell is created, you can only change its size. Losing weight will shrink it, gaining weight will cause it to expand, but nothing except liposuction will make the cell disappear completely.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.