Better-for-You Fast-Food Breakfast Choices
Dunkin' DonutsCalorie Rip-Offs
- Bacon Lover's Supreme Breakfast Sandwich: 640 calories, 43g fat, 19g saturated fat, 0.5g trans fat, 1,120mg sodium, 36g carbs, 2g fiber, 26g protein.
- Sausage Egg Cheese Croissant Sandwich: 690 calories, 51g fat, 17g saturated fat, 7g trans fat, 1,080mg sodium, 40g carbs, 0g fiber, 22g protein.
- Maple Cheddar Breakfast Sandwich: 690 calories, 45g fat, 15g saturated fat, 7g trans fat, 630mg sodium, 45g carbs, 0g fiber, 25g protein.
- Bacon Egg Cheese English Muffin Sandwich: 360 calories, 16g fat, 6g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 1,300mg sodium, 36g carbs, 1g fiber, 17g protein.
- Egg Cheese English Muffin Sandwich: 280 calories, 9g fat, 4.5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 1,010mg sodium, 34g carbs, 1g fiber, 15g protein.
- Flavored Coffee: 20 calories, 0g fat, 0g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 65mg sodium, 4g carbs, 0g fiber, 1g protein
Fit Tip: What about a doughnut? Believe it or not, it just might be your lowest calorie choice (about 250 to 350), although it could leave you hungry. The flavored coffee at Dunkin' Donuts is great.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)